Accessibility Statement for Florida Medical Supply
This is an accessibility statement from Florida Medical Supply.
Measures to support accessibility
Florida Medical Supply takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Florida Medical Supply:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Florida Medical Supply is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication, after a session expires, does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.”
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Florida Medical Supply. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Florida Medical Supply:
- Phone: 850.839.4255
- E-mail: Floridamedicalsupply@gmail.com
- Postal Address: 12889 US Hwy 98 WestSuite 107B Miramar Beach, FL 32550
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Florida Medical Supply is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The site has been tested on all common browers and operating systems on mobile devices and desktop environments.
Florida Medical Supply is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Florida Medical Supply relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Equal Web Accessibility Tool
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Florida Medical Supply , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Florida Medical Supply:
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives.: We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. because . . Please use the contact form if you encounter an issue..
Florida Medical Supply assessed the accessibility of Florida Medical Supply by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- A a formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
This statement was created on 24 May 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.